Working at Height (WAH) incidents has been a main concern over the years as it accounts for more than half of the workplace fatalities in Singapore. As work at height is conducted in many workplaces, the National Work at Heights (WAH) Taskforce has recommended several initiatives to help reduce WAH accidents.
From these initiatives, industries will better understand the regulations and comply with the law while working safely at heights.
Ev3erknight holds training on site for Worker level only. In this course we aim to provide WAH knowledge & awareness to ensure the workers carry out their task safely. This course requires a minimum of 15 pax. The training includes both theory and practical sessions. Participants will get the chance to equip themselves with the harnesses and are to demonstrate how to don up and check the equipment for fault.
- Up-to-date course modules as per Singapore regulatory requirements
- Lecture & Hands-on training
- Actionable strategies you can implement during and after the course
- Certificate of Completion
- After course support
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Workplace Safety and Health Act/ Regulations/ Approved Codes of Practice/ Singapore Standards relevant to Work at Height
- Recognize risk assessment methods relevant to Work at Height hazards
- Follow organizational preventive measures relevant to Work-at-Height
- Use and Care for fall prevention systems and equipment
- Work at Height Legislation
- Personal Protective Equipment for Work-at-Height
- Risk Assessment methods relevant to Work-at-Height
- Principles of Fall Protection
- Fall Rescue and Suspension Trauma
- Fall prevention plan and emergency preparedness
- Preventive measures relevant to Work-at-Height
- Practical lessons on harness fitting, harness suspension, retractable fall arrestors, ladder systems, and etc.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for all workers who are required to work at heights. Participants will be taught the hazards and the safe work practices of working at height.
We provide 6 months of email support after the end of the course.
Participants will receive certification upon completion of
Minimum 15 to start. The class size is capped at 25 seats.
Click here to request for quote.
Leave a Message