Risk management is the process of identifying, evaluating and controlling risks at the workplace. Risk management involves conducting risk assessments of work activities, controlling and monitoring the risks of work activities & communicating the risks to all stakeholders. Risk assessments are very important as they form an integral part of an occupational health and safety management plan. They help to create awareness of hazards and risk. Identify who may be at risk (e.g., employees, cleaners, visitors, contractors, the public, and etc.).
Ev3erknight conducts RA training on site for all levels. We aim to provide the participants with the skills and knowledge required to conduct an effective risk assessment in their workplaces. We will utilize the existing risk assessments provided by the organization and provide constructive feedback and how to improve further. Our highly competent trainers will conduct a walk down with the team to identify risk/hazards that have not been highlighted in the existing document
- Up-to-date course modules as per Singapore regulatory requirements
- Lecture & Hands-on training
- Actionable strategies you can implement during and after the course
- Certificate of Completion
- After course support
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Adopt a systematic methodology in developing appropriate
control initiatives with reference to the Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health Risk Management
- Understand legal requirements
- Identifying hazards
- Understand risk evaluation
- Selecting control measures
- Implementing control measures
- Monitoring and reviewing methods
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Regulations
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Risk Management Process
- How to effectively conduct an on-site Risk Assessment
- Risk Evaluation based on Code of Practice on Risk Management
- How to study the Risk Matrix
- Hierarchy of Controls
Who Should Attend?
This course is applicable to management, process or facility engineers, technical staff, supervisors, production operators, maintenance staff, safety staff, contractors and suppliers.
We provide 6 months of email support after the end of the course.
Participants will receive certification upon completion of
Minimum 15 to start. The class size is capped at 20 seats.
Click here to request for quote.
Leave a Message