CERT is a group of in-house first responders identified by a company to be competently trained in preventing any emergency from escalating into a major disaster.
The primary objective of CERT is to mitigate and control an emergency situation during the initial stages prior to SCDF’s arrival and also to ensure operational synergy
between the CERT and SCDF.
Eve3rknight is highly specialised in CERT training. We are equipped with ex-SCDF personnel’s who customize the training based on the organisation’s requirements and probable scenarios. This training holds up to a minimum of 20 pax. The training includes both theory & practical sessions. Participants will get the chance to equip themselves and go through a scenario-based case where they will have to handle the situation and put the emergency to a stop.
- Up-to-date course modules as per
Singapore Regulatory Requirement
- Lecture & Hands-on training
- A step-by-step guide on how to prepare
yourself for a major disaster
- Actionable strategies you can implement
during and after the course
- Certificate of Completion
- After course support
By the end of the course, participants will understand:
- Knowledge and application skills to function as a member of an emergency response team in order to implement the emergency response skills during an emergency incident in buildings
- The legislations & regulations of fire safety and protection
- When the CERT team is required to form
- Different types of fire safety and protection systems
- How to use a breathing apparatus and its functions/components
- Factors that may influence the Breathing Apparatus
- Rescue and evacuation techniques
- How to operate firefighting equipment
- Protocols of handing over incidents
Module 1. Fire Fighting & Rescue Response
- Fire protection systems in
- Use of breathing apparatus
- First attack firefighting using various
extinguishing media (e.g. extinguishers, hose reels, hoses and nozzles)
- First aid and CPR
- Safety precautions
Module 2. Incident Management
- Appreciation of situation
- Strategic and tactical operations
- Roles and responsibilities
- Response planning
- Contingency planning
- Emergency scene management
- Overview of SCDF incident management
- Emergency information management
- Table-top planning exercises
Who Should Attend?
Response Team, Site Incident Controller, Site Main Controller, Security Guards, Safety Staff, Technical Staff, Operations Staff, as well as any other employees within the premise.
We provide 6 months email support after the end of course.
1 full-day course on site
Participants will receive certification upon completion of
Minimum 20 to start. The class size is capped at 25 seats.
Click here to request for quote.
Leave a Message